Saturday, March 22, 2014

Young Voters

We have continuely discussed the relation that the younger generation has with politics as well as engaging with the public sphere of news. While we have not truly focused on the younger generation and our government, I think that this article truly exempflies the power that our younger generation has on our future. The article dicusses the importance and the intensity of the milliena generation and their ability to change the way our governement is ran. What makes younger voters so crucial to voting is that they are the target audience for campaining as well as the younger voters have the desire to vote. They milliena masses are not jaded by politics nor are skeptic to what is presented before them. The media and the public sphere aids itself towards us, it is shaped to invoke reaction as well as desire within ourselves.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/03/21/young-voters-would-be-key-in-a-hillary-clinton-presidential-race-but-can-she-win-them-over/

1 comment:

  1. Very true. I'm juts wondering if someone younger might come in and take away some of her votes. We shall see in a few years, I suppose!

    ReplyDelete