I'm still not entirely sure what I would like to talk about for my paper, but possible topics that are interesting:
1. Linking media to how people are more aware of what is going on in politics
2. Recent President Obama's interviews with people who are less in the political eye and how this effects his presidency.
3. Advertisements and commercials breaking out and raising awareness to certain situations such as gay marriage, etc.
Still need to think more about topics and how to relate to a theory, but these choices have been on my mind.
I prefer 2 and 3, simply because they're a bit more specific. It might help to pick one or two interviews (if you choose 2) or advertisements (if you choose 3), so that you're able to provide an in-depth analysis. If you choose more than one or two, you may not have enough room to do them justice. Next step, decide on the reading(s) or theory(ies) you want to use in your theoretical framework.
ReplyDelete