Friday, March 7, 2014

Extra Credit Opportunity Next Week!

I hope you're having a great weekend!  I wanted to let you know about an extra credit opportunity coming up next week.

Dr. Dan Reiter, a political science professor from Emery University, will be on campus next Wednesday discussing deception and truth-telling in American foreign policy.  I'd really like to go, but I have to teach at CSULA at this time.  Please go and report back!  The event will take place Wednesday, March 12th, 4-6 PM in the Aronstam Library. 

Even better: By attending this event and writing 1-2 page summary that loosely links the event to class (similar to your blogs), you will receive 5 extra credit points.  Woohoo!

We will talk about this more on Monday, but I wanted to send the word out this weekend to help you all plan accordingly.  As always, let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment