Saturday, March 29, 2014

Research Paper topics

My first topic I am thinking of discussing is how the media adds to the political talk, how websites like The Onion and Huffington Post can change our minds and bring up new ideas the public would not otherwise notice.

The second topic I am thinking of discussing is millennials and their view towards politics. for example not as many millennial go to church and are politically "independent"

The third topic I may write about is the relationship between political leaders and the public. Analyzing rhetoric used to constantly get us to like them or not believe a scandal they are involved in.

1 comment:

  1. I think I like the third topic the most! You could use the reading on identification to examine one or two political leaders and their interaction with the public. I think the other two might be too broad, but they could work if you narrowed them down a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete