All of these topic could work, but they'd need to be narrowed down. It could help for you to pick some readings/theories from class to help you figure out exactly how you want to look at each topic. So far, so good though!
Okay I'm leaning more towards the House of Cards topic but I want to talk about how society has a skewed version of politics and politicians due to media influence, House of Cards being the main example. I have a few theories, readings, and videos in mind to back my topic.
All of these topic could work, but they'd need to be narrowed down. It could help for you to pick some readings/theories from class to help you figure out exactly how you want to look at each topic. So far, so good though!
ReplyDeleteOkay I'm leaning more towards the House of Cards topic but I want to talk about how society has a skewed version of politics and politicians due to media influence, House of Cards being the main example. I have a few theories, readings, and videos in mind to back my topic.
ReplyDelete