With almost three weeks of the disappearance of the Malaysian airline flight 370, it is weird that no reports or findings of the plane have been discovered. The article talks about how the hard drive from the simulator within the pilots house was taken and under investigation and how things were deleted from it starting on February 3. The article also discusses how the U.S. had received profiles of the two pilots from family and friends and neighbors that was given to them by Malaysian investigators. The U.S. is concerned being that it took Malaysian authorities six days to go and search the homes of the two pilots.
I definitely believe that there are some missing strings to this yarn of bull***t. Being that how can authorities wait so long for the search of their homes and two why doesn't Malaysian officials or U.S. officials for that fact hire a team of hackers to recover the deleted items on the hard drive. I totally think on the Malaysian officials are covering something up. The are leaving the public sphere to be blind, including the U.S. authorities who have spent tons of money helping with the investigation. Meaning why are there no answers to anything, everything seems to just not add up properly. I am even more certain that Malaysian officials are even more involved within the disappearance.
I really wonder if we will ever know for sure what happened to the plane. Still so crazy to me!
ReplyDelete