A few weeks ago Justin Bieber was pulled over in Miami beach for speeding. After he was caught speeding, police discovered that Bieber was under the influence. He was arrested for driving with marijuana and pills in his system. Justin Bieber is setting a bad example for his fans, especially the younger crowd. He is also causing harm to our society with his inappropriate behavior.
More recently, a petition was signed to deport him to Canada. According to Yahoo news, the petition received over 200,000 signatures. The petition caught the White House's attention and they will be responding to it soon. Even if Justin Bieber gets deported to Canada, our society will still hear about his bad behavior, but we will not be as harmed.
I'm not sure how I feel about the White House responding to this event, but I've heard after a petition reaches a certain number of signatures, they are forced to respond. While this is important, I think they might have other things to do. :)
ReplyDelete